Waterfall Barn and Ballakerkey Cottage Conditions of Hire
1. The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be deemed to be subject to these conditions of hire.
2 On receipt of your booking form and deposit we will send you confirmation of your booking, detailing the final balance due eight weeks before arrival.
3. The booking deposit cannot be refunded.
4. In the event of cancellation refunds can only be made if the property can be re- let. Late cancellation would make this difficult therefore hirers are advised to take out holiday insurance.
5. The owner shall be compensated for breakages and damage which occurs during occupancy. A refundable* breakages/cleaning deposit of £50.00 is required upon booking. *Subject their being no breakages or damage, the deposit will be returned by post to the hirer on the day of departure. A £25.00 cleaning fee will be withheld if the property is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
6. The cottages are normally available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival. Visitors are kindly asked to vacate the property by 10.00 am on the day of departure to allow enough time for change over.
7. The owner is to be allowed to access the property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
8. Accommodation is only for persons named at booking.
9. Baggage, personal belongings and vehicles are at the owners risk at all times.
10. Sorry, Waterfall Barn & Ballakerkey Cottage are no smoking holiday properties.
11. Although pet lovers ourselves – we do not allow pets in the properties.